Monday, 20 March 2017

A day to celebrate



Hello peeps, welcome back to MoJo489.
Sorry I didn't get a card last week, was a very
busy week for me. Worked all week into the weekend.
We are in the process of moving into a new store, much bigger,
brighter and more product.
We are in clearance mode at the old store and its
 been very hetic at times.
The new store will be set up for us and not taking anything
from the old store.
Some of us got to tour the new store this past friday, 
I have to say I was very impressed.

For my card this week, I turned to some older SU dsp.
Along with a new butterfly die from SU.
Sentiment also from SU.

Please play along and have a wonderful Monday.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Great combo of colors.

Angela said...

Love the cool tones of your splendid creation, Sarah!